Problem with htaccess

### Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

probleme avec htacces rewrite
pour un script php les pages ne sont pas creer example ajouter.html

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

redirection for 404 page ?

Looks good to me!

Try clearing your cache.

6 Likes

is not good
http://rank.great-site.net/ajouter.html

i think .htacces is blocked

.htaccess is not blocked, it is allowed here.

Can you please screenshot the contents of the htdocs folder from the file manager, and share your .htaccess file here?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Je ne sais pas si on peut parle un autre langue qu’anglais ici mais tu peux vérifier que ton fichier htaccess n’as pas autres commandes qu’empêche le creation de la page. S’il continue, obtiens une autre copie de le ficher htaccess.

Translated by mod
I don’t know if we can speak another language than English here but you can check that your htaccess file does not have other commands that prevent the creation of the page. If it continues, get another copy of the htaccess file.

# A modifier si votre annuaire n'est pas Ă  la racine de votre site
# Exemple 1 : si votre annuaire se trouve Ă  l'adresse rank.great-site.net/annuaire vous devrez avoir pour RewriteBase : /annuaire/
# Exemple 2 : si votre annuaire se trouve Ă  l'adresse rank.great-site.net vous devrez avoir pour RewriteBase : /
RewriteBase /Janembart-main/

RewriteRule ^ajouter.html index.php?act=ad [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^ajouter2.html index.php?act=aj [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^contact.html index.php?act=co [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^contact2.html index.php?act=coj [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^parametrer.html index.php?act=parampro [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^recharger.html index.php?act=recharger [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^accelerer.html index.php?act=accelerer [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^merci.html index.php?act=merci [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^boostmywebsite.html index.php?act=selfpro [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^updatemywebsite.html index.php?act=selfproupdate [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^websiteupdated.html index.php?act=selfproupdated [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^search.html index.php?act=search [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^nouveautes.html index.php?act=last [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^index-amp.html index.php?amp=1 [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9\-]+)/([a-z0-9\-]+)/([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+)-amp.html index.php?cat=$1&sect=$2&act=$3&id=$4&titre=$5&amp=1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9\-]+)/([a-z0-9\-]+)/([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+).html index.php?cat=$1&sect=$2&act=$3&id=$4&titre=$5 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9\-]+)/([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+)-amp.html index.php?cat=$1&act=$2&id=$3&sect=$4&amp=1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9\-]+)/([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+).html index.php?cat=$1&act=$2&id=$3&sect=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+)-amp.html index.php?act=$1&id=$2&cat=$3&amp=1 [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9]+).([0-9]+)-([a-z0-9\-]+).html index.php?act=$1&id=$2&cat=$3 [QSA,L]

#Flux RSS
RewriteRule ^sitemap/([a-z0-9\-]+)-([0-9]+).([a-z0-9\-]+).* index.php?act=$1&c=$2&format=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9\-]+)/([a-z0-9\-]+).xml index.php?act=$1&flux=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule (.*) erreur.php

jai fais ca mais meme probleme

Translated by mod

I did that but same problem

étrange… mais avec une nouvelle ficher .htaccess il doit reinitialiser toutes des fichers…

dacc eh bien peut-êtes tu peux essayer recréer tes fichers un par un et trouver la problème s’il est avec juste un ficher ou le ficher .htaccess.

Translated by mod
strange… but with a new .htaccess file it must reset all files… dacc well maybe you can try recreating your files one by one and find the problem if it is with just one file or the .htaccess file.

comment reinitialiser le fichier car jai la supprimer et maitre une de nv
meme probleme

Translated by mod

how to reset the file because I deleted it and master one of nv same problem

Je pense que la meilleure décision est de reécrire ton ficher .htaccess pour rewrite les fichers dans ton dossier racine. Aprés, écrit code pour inclure les fichers php que tu veux.

Comme ça:

<?php include $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/ton_dossier/ton_ficher.php';

Translated by mod
I think the best decision is to rewrite your .htaccess file to rewrite the files in your root folder. Next, write code to include the php files you want. Like that:

1 Like

Please use English here. Use an online translator if you need to.

It looks like you just deleted all your files from your website. Make sure you upload the files with the correct name and location

3 Likes

Well I did say I was unsure but no one really responded here and it’s been an hour.
Is there a specific area for different languages or is the entire forum in English?

This entire forum is in English. It is posted in the guidelines.

4 Likes

thanx all problemes resolu

special thanx to digimag

Apologies if this is off-topic, but please provide a link.
I can’t find the guidelines anywhere.

https://forum.infinityfree.com/guidelines

4 Likes

Thanks. My humblest suggestion would be to include English being compulsory in the guidelines (not telling mods how to run their forum, subject to correction).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.