Problem with PHP

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_26252614 for forum.royal-rp.fr

Error Message

“imagecreatefromstring(): No JPEG support in this PHP build”

Other Information

I think it is a problem with “GD Extension”. In php 7.3/7.4, JPEG was unsupported or unrecognized.

Please check this announcement first:

5 Likes

Oh thank’s!

Little question: For my other subdomain, the cms require “PHAR” php option. How i can activate it on cpanel ?

Sorry, but you can’t do this on free hosting. As it needs an SSH access right?

The PHAR extension is enabled. What makes you believe it isn’t?

3 Likes

Sorry Admin, I thought it is not, cause what I only know is PHAR needs an SSH access. Thank you!

1 Like

Are you sure? Because when i want install “cmsms” ((CMS Made Simple - Content Management)), that don’t work. And they need “PHAR” extension.

I don’t know why it doesn’t work. I know that it isn’t the extension, because that’s available:

So again, what makes you believe the extension isn’t enabled? What do you see exactly?

2 Likes

HTTP error 500.
Take a look to https://upload.royal-rp.fr/cmsms-2.2.14-install.php

2 Likes

So what is the problem ?

Can you read the article I posted to analyze the problem and fix it?

2 Likes

Phar Error:

**Fatal error** : Uncaught PharException: phar "/home/vol3_4/epizy.com/epiz_26252614/upload.royal-rp.fr/htdocs/cmsms-2.2.14-install.php" SHA1 signature could not be verified: broken signature in /home/vol3_4/epizy.com/epiz_26252614/upload.royal-rp.fr/htdocs/cmsms-2.2.14-install.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol3_4/epizy.com/epiz_26252614/upload.royal-rp.fr/htdocs/cmsms-2.2.14-install.php(8): Phar::webPhar(NULL, 'index.php') #1 {main} thrown in **/home/vol3_4/epizy.com/epiz_26252614/upload.royal-rp.fr/htdocs/cmsms-2.2.14-install.php** on line **8**

It seems like the installation file is corrupted or different than the original one. Try to upload it again.

1 Like

I’ve upload 5 times, and i have download the file on the original website.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.