Problem with wordpress theme

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://juniorprogramador.ga/

Error Message

WordPress detected an error with its theme: functions.php.

Other Information

Error details

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused at line 256 of the file /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_27679780/htdocs/wp-content/themes/functions.php. Error message: require (): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_27679780/htdocs/wp-content/themes/IMAGES USED1 /…/ includes / custom-header.php’ (include_path = '. : / usr / share / pear / ')

WordPress version 5.7.1
Current theme: Corporatez-Ex (version 1.0.0)
Current plugin: (version)
PHP version 7.4.8

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

You could possibly have a corrupted WP installation.

4 Likes

First make sure theme is indeed causing the issue by switching to default theme

Deactivating a broken theme

If a theme installation has been corrupted, the first thing to do is to switch to a different theme which does work.

If your WordPress admin area is still working, you can switch the theme from there. If that’s an option, changing the theme from there is the easiest option.

4 Likes

It would seem that the theme doesn’t work on your website. It could be a bug in the theme, or a version compatibility issue with WordPress or PHP.

Googling the theme name, I can find a reference to a theme from 2019 which is listed as “old” and doesn’t have a buy or download link.

So if I had to guess, I would say the theme is outdated and cannot be used anymore.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.