Problems accessing website forums and unable to connect to website ftp.

I had reported an issue with my website not being accessible, as detailed in this post Unable to access website.

But after a week of no one being able to access my website, and my not being able to access my domain name host’s site. I create a new sub-domain here. And then using Filezilla and CPanel Filemanager moved the files from the old domain sub-directory to the new sub-domain directory.

I then access the forums config settings file and made the necessary changes for the new domain name. Then I was able to access the websites main page and the forums main page.

I have since then access the forums admin control panel and made the necessary changes for the new domain name there. and updated the websites main page to reflect the new domain name.

That is what I have done. And at this point everything that needed to be updated and changed have been done. And the forums should be working fine.

Then this mourning I received a email from my user, the one that reported the original issue in the previously linked post. Telling me that he is now able to access the forums main page and log into the forums. But, every time he tries to access a sub-forum or topic/post it receives a Error 500.

When checked out the forums I do not received the Error 500. Instead I receive a blank page when trying to access a sub-forum or topic/post.

Thinking that the problem might be with the forum’s files. I had attempted to connect to the website by ftp with Filezilla. But every attempt results in the following:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Command: PWD
Response: 257 “/” is your current location
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (185,27,134,11,166,221)
Command: MLSD
Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server

This makes no since as the setting I have are the normal default settings that I have been using since I created my account over a year ago. And those settings worked just days ago when I move the website’s files from one directory to another.

At this point I am at a lose as to how I can try and fix the problem with my website when I am unable to access it by ftp.