Problems sending and receiving emails to external mail

Hello,
I have problems with sending and receiving emails to external mail (hotmail. gmail, yahoo,…)
I have followed all the steps of MX records, and I have looked in the forum, but I can’t find a concrete solution to my problem.
I use Infinity free SSL, and Namesilo’s domain

My website has just been created and is still under construction: https://davidlynks.com/

You could help me, thank you.
Greetings

The things is that the mail goes to InfinityFree’s mail server which then sends it. (Of course it means where the mail came from, and the name of the senders domain doesn’t match e.g @infinityfree.net does not match blahblah.epizy.com)
They check that for security reasons, and to see whether it spam. Since it doesn’t match, it goes to the spam or get DELETED. (Word of advice, use what ever email address is the mail to be forwarded to. Login, then send to your web mail address. Then reply back, saying ‘Hello World!’ or whatever you want. It should work now. But it will most likely go to spam. So go to the effort of marking it as not spam

I’ve done the checks you told me about. And it’s still not working.
The problem is that to make the tests, I have sent from my infinity free email (email with my domain “[email protected]”), to another email from Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
I have sent them separately (one by one), and I have not received it in any of them, nor in the Spam folders.
If I do the opposite (send from Gmail, Hotmail,…), to my corporate mail of infinity free ([email protected]), I do not receive any, neither in Spam.

Would you know any step-by-step solution to make them work without problems? I am a beginner in this.
Thank you, Greetings.

(Status update) I don’t know why, and without doing anything different from the above, I have now checked the following:

*Sending email from infinity free webmail, to:
-Gmail = Reception in Spam folder.
-Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, live,…) = No reception (neither in Spam folder).
-External Corporate Email = Reception in Spam folder.

*Sending email from external accounts (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, live, Corporate,…) to [email protected] (hosted in Infinity Free through Webmail):
-Gmail, Hotmail, live, Outlook, External Corporate = Reception in Inbox.

I have also noticed that you cannot send an email with several recipients attached at once.

Could you give me detailed step-by-step support on these issues, please?
Thank you very much,
Best regards

Managing IP reputation is hard, and especially Microsoft has a tendency to block IP addresses permanently until other providers jump through a long series of hoops to get their mail server IP approved by Microsoft.

I can try to see if something can be done to improve deliverability, but getting emails past spam filters consistently is just hard.

Receiving email is working then. That means your MX records and stuff are correct.

This is an intentional restriction to prevent bulk mailing on our hosting.

2 Likes

With all those microsoft emails (hotmail, outlook, live, …), with other accounts and other email providers I have no problem in delivery, only with infinity free webmail I have them.

This, and the one that sends the emails to Gmail email accounts, and other corporate accounts in the spam folders, is a serious problem when making a website to try to communicate with customers fluently.

The infinity free platform is very good, stable, and offers certain advantages to the user, but I think that this problem should try to solve it as soon as possible.

If there is any solution, please, I would be grateful if you would let the users know.

Thank you,
Best Regards

iFastNet sponsors InfinityFree, so they have put limitations. STMP (not Google STMP, you can use that google STMP method. For more info, look in the knowledge base) is not supported, so mail servers can’t verify the authenticity.

All right, but that answer doesn’t solve my problem or the problem of thousands and thousands of users.

You can use PHP with google STMP. It is allowed.

The theme is to try to improve the platform among all the suggestions from us (the users), to make it easier, and to be able to use infinity free completely. Especially for those of us who do not have much knowledge of programming.

Infinity free does provide the steps in the knowledge base, you need to change a few details though.

Could you quote me those steps, or some link where you explain it step by step for inexperienced beginners like me?
Thank you

This is written by the Admin (It’s because the articles are in directly in the website)
https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-send-email-with-gmail-smtp/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.