Problems when deploying Posenet

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://allzen.tech/pose-detection/demos/upload_video/

Error Message

Error message on Safari:

SyntaxError: Unexpected string literal ‘@tensorflow/tfjs-backend-webgl’. import call expects exactly one argument.

Error message on Chrome:

SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module

Both the errors re occurring on this line in index.js:
import '@tensorflow/tfjs-backend-webgl';

Other Information

Here is the link to the demo page I’m trying to implement: tfjs-models/pose-detection/demos/upload_video at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub

This project uses yarn as the package manger and when I run on my localhost , I run the following commands in the terminal when deploying:
yarn build-dep
yarn
yarn watch

I don’t know how to run these commands on infinity free , I feel this is the problem. Pls help

(other information and details relevant to your question)

This is free hosting. Get your own VPS

You can’t run any commands on our hosting, and we don’t have Node.js or Yarn to run either.

But what you can do is run the commands on your own computer, and then upload the built files to your website here.

3 Likes

Ohk , could you point me to a resource or a video which explains how to do this? Thanks a lot!

Maybe this could help?

Installing Yarn is easy, I’ve used Yarn myself. But you need Node.js and command line access to do so, which are things that are not available on our hosting.

I don’t know of any guides by heart. But my first search query returned this example as the first hit:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.