ProFreeHost or InfinityFree?

Hello InfinityFree,

It seems that InfinityFree and ProFreeHost are owned by the same company?
Which hosting should I choose? InfinityFree or ProFreeHost?

~Stephan

if you need lots of databases use this!

@stephan2002 said:
Hello InfinityFree,

~Stephan

While there are plenty of similarities between ProFreeHost and InfinityFree, they are completely separate brands run by different people. We use the same hosting platform, but that’s identical between both services.

As for which you should use: definitely InfinityFree. Trust me, I’m a completely impartial judge!

Well they are both MOFH resellers but InfinityFree is better.

InfinityFree and Profreehost are sponsored by Ifastnet and offer similar features.

But Profreehost can hold up to 15 accounts while the InfinityFree can hold 3 accounts only.

Why would someone wanted to make 15 different sites when they couldn’t even handle one? :neutral:

@stephan2002 said:
Hello InfinityFree,

~Stephan

@stephan2002 said:
Hello InfinityFree,

~Stephan

InfinityFree has better community support than ProFreeHost. We are always here to help you.
In the end, you will decide, but I think you should choose InfinityFree, because of the support.
Also, they would never close your account here, and if it somehow gets suspended they are willing to help you.
If you decide to come here, don;t hesitate to ask us anything, there are no noob questions.
Good luck @stephan2002

InfinityFree has a big community support, you should use InfinityFree!

@EasyHost said:
Well they are both MOFH resellers but InfinityFree is better.

I can tell you it’s the same.

But I can not know if it has better support than InfinityFree.

In my case, I occupy MOFH as InfinityFree, but I can not do the Client area; -;

If you compare uHost with InfinityFree you would only know that uHost does not have a Client Area, but they offer the same.

Or if you compare my hosting with InfinityFree, the same, I do not have Client Area but we give the same

My opinion, use InfinityFree. You can do everything you’ll need, you just got to know how to do it and work around any… Restrictions. That’s what true web development is about anyways. I mean we all hate missing that one character ; unless you’re a complete “spoil me” sell out and only like using other people’s products for your own gain then by all mean, pay every penny you’ll ever need. We’re here when you run into problems, everyday. :lol: