Public html

How can i find public html in control panel? I only found html_ docs, i need this for ssl certificate.

It’s htdocs, the public_html folder, but you can’t use Let’s Encrypt with manual FTP verification because of the security system that prevents bots (even the Let’s Encrypt ACME one)! If you configured your own nameservers you could do this via a TXT record, or just use Cloudflare that automatically provides after some time free SSL certificates without extra configuration and its security!

I dont understand what do you mean i cant use htÄŹocs? So what should i do ? i downloaded ssl zen plugin and i want activate , and because of that i need prove ownership of the domain name and i must create in htdocs acme- challenge and then upload some files , which i have downloaded , i have done those steps , but something went wrong i dont know what should i do.

You can use htdocs to upload every file, but not Let’s Encrypt files because the API can’t access them. You have to configure CloudFlare for your domain with the Control Panel, and after setting the password from the link they give you, change the SSL option from “Flexible” to “Full”, uninstall the “SSL Zen” plugin, configure WordPress to use HTTPS URLs, and then set Page Rules to redirect to HTTPS from the CloudFlare dashboard.

Thank you , i will try .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.