Putenv() has been disabled for security reasons

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

username:epiz_26799141
rysgally.me

Error Message

putenv() has been disabled for security reasons

Other Information

Please enable putenv because i have to install emart script
here: emart - Laravel Multi-Vendor eCommerce Advanced CMS by media-city | CodeCanyon
please i will help me so much

So… You bought and have a legal version of that $49 script?

I’m sorry, but putenv is not, cannot and will not be enabled on free hosting.

Please see Admin’s most recent article for more informations as to why:

7 Likes

Si, yes i bought it with legal version

Ahh i will cry i waited for 5 day for uploading this script because i want to develop my country Turkmenistan this country is latter in everything like internet speed 2kbps and world democracy index or freedom index our country like north korea i am usin this site with vpn please check out my request

It isn’t required, and it can in some cases provide a safety risk. We can’t enable it anyway, admin would have to put in a request, and i’m 80% sure the answer would be no.

Sorry.

2 Likes

So can you install it for me if admin can’t enable it.
But it will be maybe our first step developing country

No, in this host I have zero control, I can’t bypass the limits or restrictions.

2 Likes

If i give permission to my account like account username password so what i can do please give me solution pz :disappointed: :pleading_face:

We aren’t the owners or partners of this host.

No one can install this script in Infinity free(even me too)

2 Likes

You’ve bought a legal version but also want to host it on free hosting? So you have the pirated version.

3 Likes

Whatever it is,
It can’t be hosted in Infinityfree

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but we will not change your server configuration because the script developer doesn’t understand how a PHP function works.

Again, like I wrote last year: using the putenv function like this is wrong and unnecessary and strict dependency on it is a bug in the software.

If you want to run this software here, please submit a bug report with the developer asking them to stop using the putenv function, because the function is useless.

We’re happy to help people from developing countries make their first steps online. But changing the hosting for hundreds of thousands of people because one person made an error in their code is not a reasonable expectation I think.

5 Likes

I have legal version buddy I have envato purchase code.And i wanted to serve my script on Infinityfree because its unlimited bandwidth and database etc.

You could install it on a paid hosting since you’ve paid for the app already, no?

Hmm i understand so, i have also another bug on infinityfree when i want to install Bagisto(Softaculous Installer) it gives error MySQL syntax error like this MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘json DEFAULT NULL, created_at timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL, updated_at ti’ at line 21

I have paid hosting also in Awardspace they also saying putenv() will not be enable

When they say putenv won’t be enabled, then you cannot host either with us r them. Purpose of our free hosting is to host personal sites or even hosting code testing, of-course for professional website you’ll need a professional hosting too.

3 Likes

So what do you think I should do
Did I pay $ 49 for nothing

You should have verified with us whether putenv is enabled or not…
You can check with other paid hosting services

1 Like