Qestions

hello, is it possible to add IP addresses to the whitelist because Host blocks me for security reasons.

Where exactly you’re being blocked?

@MrJunior said:
Where exactly you’re being blocked?
in several IP addresses, but I did not want to and would like to add to the white list

What is “several IP addresses”, I’ve asked you where you’re being blocked what means which website/page is blocking you from accessing its content?

Just on several servers

/kms
Can you provide a website link to the page where being blocked?

a link to my page: koziejkrzysztof.rf.gd
a link to the website of the company with which he wants to do the integration, but the host blocks the connection: printful.com

Your website is actually overusing available for free hosting resouses, just btw.

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

About your problem: I’m really confused about your problem because you can’t properly explain it.

We don’t block any IP addresses. I don’t know what “the company”, “the integration” or “the connection” means, but I think this explains the issue: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/