Random Internal Server Error - Unstable Website / Outage

500 Internal Server Error

There is an error on the server or your connection to the server that may prevented the server from fulfilling your request.

You can try clearing up your cookies and cache, you can also try visiting the homepage instead or you can try using the website in Incognito/Private Mode in your Web Browser.

You can try visiting the homepage again by Clicking here

© 2022 TMAC PowerTools Management. All Rights Reserved.

I know that’s my own error page. But weird the website randomly shows that error after clicking 2 links on my website.

Username: epiz_32112979
IPv4: 185.27.134.57 (Control Panel Reported)
IPv6: 64:ff9b::b91b:8639 (Presumed)
Software: WordPress 6.0.1

After I click the Updates in the dashboard it presents me this: https://tmacpowerstore.great-site.net/wp-admin/update-core.php

Skip to main content Skip to toolbar

For more information:

Documentation on Updating WordPress

Learn more: Auto-updates documentation

Support

On this screen, you can update to the latest version of WordPress, as well as update your themes, plugins, and translations from the WordPress.org repositories.

If an update is available, you᾿ll see a notification appear in the Toolbar and navigation menu. Keeping your site updated is important for security. It also makes the internet a safer place for you and your readers.

WordPress — Updating your WordPress installation is a simple one-click procedure: just click on the “Update now” button when you are notified that a new version is available. In most cases, WordPress will automatically apply maintenance and security updates in the background for you.

Themes and Plugins — To update individual themes or plugins from this screen, use the checkboxes to make your selection, then click on the appropriate “Update” button. To update all of your themes or plugins at once, you can check the box at the top of the section to select all before clicking the update button.

Auto-updates can be enabled or disabled for WordPress major versions and for each individual theme or plugin. Themes or plugins with auto-updates enabled will display the estimated date of the next auto-update. Auto-updates depends on the WP-Cron task scheduling system.

Please note: Third-party themes and plugins, or custom code, may override WordPress scheduling.

Help

WordPress Updates

Here you can find information about updates, set auto-updates and see what plugins or themes need updating.

Current version: 6.0.1

Last checked on August 24, 2022 at 10:48 am GMT+0800. Check again.

This site is automatically kept up to date with each new version of WordPress.
Switch to automatic updates for maintenance and security releases only.

You have the latest version of WordPress.

Plugins

Your plugins are all up to date.

Themes (1)

The following themes have new versions available. Check the ones you want to update and then click “Update Themes”.

Please Note: Any customizations you have made to theme files will be lost. Please consider using child themes for modifications.

Thank you for creating with WordPress. | WP Memory Limit: 39 of 128MB (30%) | PHP Memory Limit: 39 of 128MB (30%) | IP-Address (tmacpowerstore.great-site.net): 127.0.0.7 | PHP: 7.4.8

Version 6.0.1

Then it presents me once again the 500 Internal Server Error after I refresh my site. What is happening??

Breaking News: All traffic from my site is now redirected to my custom 500 error.

Also: Before all of this happens, it presents a critical error on Wordpress and after I refresh it all of this started to happen.

Accessing wp-admin is now not possible. Weird, is does something broken?

Latest: Some traffic does not present the HTTP 500 but makes my site broken.

What I have done before this.

5 hours ago I changed the HTTP 404 error in Wordpress theme storefront.

Also, please don’t post full contents of webpages here, it just creates clutter. Only post vital and information you think is necessary.

Maybe try backing up your database, noting installed plugins/themes, then removing the contents of your htdocs folder and reinstalling Wordpress via Softaculous.

4 Likes

Hello, and please refrain from replying multiple times to your own post to add to your topic, instead edit your post. Adding on, there was no need for your website’s banner.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.