Randomly got an error: the site is unavailable

My username: epiz_27963844
Issue date: 2021.05.09
Yesterday, when I wanted to do a user system with MySql, I unexpectedly got an error that
the site is unavailable. It once wrote that there might be something with CloudFlare, but if I disable that module, there is still this problem. Attached I will post the pictures, if anyone could help, I would be very grateful.
The pictures:

My website: pprog.ga

Are you using the Cloudflare integration in the control panel or with dash.cloudflare.com?

1 Like

I use it with the control panel. And some directory files are undeletable

Well that is most likely your issue. That integration is known to mess things up. Please delete that integration and follow the guide below.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Okay, thank you! I will try it!

Btw Iam using my own domain (http://www.pprog.ga/)

Oh It doesn’t works

Maybe try another provider?

Or is there any way to host without cloudflare? It doesn’t works without it :neutral_face:

That’s kind of weird, make sure you disable the control panel integration first, than try signing up with a different browser.

Its already disabled. I tried everything (change cname records, delete the useless databases), but nothing happens

It looks like both you set the wrong nameservers on your domain and Freenom has proceeded to corrupt them.

In the WHOIS output, it shows you set the nameservers ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com and ns3.epizy.com. That last one does not exist and should be removed.

The actual nameservers of your domain only contain ns3.epizy.com. That’s an issue with Freenom we see very often. Maybe removing the broken nameservers fixes that.

4 Likes

I already tried that once, but It looks I literally lost my site :confused:

It’s only lost if you give up now.

Please just do as I say, because whatever you did, it did not remove the broken nameserver.

1 Like

Remember that DNS and nameserver changes are not instantiations. In the Freenom control panel, make sure the only nameservers you have are ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. After you do that, please send a screenshot of the panel.
Thanks

Now I removed the useless nameserver, but It has same results

Okay. There is the screenshot:

Note that any DNS related results can take up to 24 hours to take effect. Just because you don’t see immediate results don’t mean you did it incorrectly.

2 Likes

Okay, alright, but is it possible that the process is longer than 2 days? If its possible, can you fix it? Because Iam too newbie at website hosting and backend things

Ok, now you just have to wait. Like I said, nameserver changes can take some time. Every two hours or so, try to use this link and enter your domain. Once the nameserver box shows the two correct nameservers, try the Cloudflare guide that I posted above.
Thanks.

3 Likes

It didn’t worked. Maybe could I try to reset my hosting account?