Reactivation isn't possible

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_31757629

Error Message

N/A

Other Information

My site was randomly suspended by InfinityFree, so I open a support ticket.

Support Ticket #811340 for epiz_31757629

Why is my hosting account suspended?
I wrote at 2022-05-19 02:03 (1 month ago)

Hi there,

A full backup can be downloaded from the link below in 24 hours or less:

byethost24.org/URLFORSQL
byethost24.org/URLFORBACKUP

Thank you and stay safe !

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Staff wrote at 2022-05-19 08:56 (1 month ago)

Hi, the backup files have expired, could you please re-upload them or take my site back up? I don't think my site broke any rules.
I wrote at 2022-05-30 05:20 (3 weeks ago)

http://byethost24.org/epiz_31757629_esodb.sql.gz
http://byethost24.org/epiz_31757629.tar.gz

Are still working and can be downloaded, reactivation of your site is not possible.
Staff wrote at 2022-05-30 08:00 (3 weeks ago)

Hi there, I've looked through the backup of my site fully and I can't find a single reason why my site has been taken down. As I see it, you've taken down my site that doesn't break any rules of the hosting provider for no reason.
I wrote at 2022-06-13 04:57 (1 week ago)

Ticket status changed to Pending at June 13, 2022, 5:40 am

Please do reply to this ticket if you have any further queries and we will happily assist.
Staff wrote at 2022-06-13 08:39 (1 week ago)

Hi, I'm still waiting for my site to be reactivated, it's been a week since you changed the status to pending, and as I said it doesn't appear to have broken your rules, so please do reactivate my site or at least tell me why my site is down and why "reactivation isn't possible"
I wrote at 2022-06-22 21:38 (3 minutes ago)

I figured since the support didn’t really want to help me, that the forum would be a better choice.

Hello.

Admin will be able to provide you with a reason for suspension when he comes online.

3 Likes

Your account was suspended for hosting phishing content. This is against the TOS or what your call rules. InfintyFree pursues a strict protocol for such content.

I didn’t host any kind of phishing content on my site so I don’t know why it would be suspended. I just ran a private forum on my site, and if any of the users posted any phishing links or anything of the sort I would delete those posts but I never saw any of that so I still don’t understand.

Your website was not suspended for phishing. I don’t understand how jaikrishna.t says that, as he has no additional information as to why the site was suspended.

Another telltale sign confirming that your site was not suspended for phishing is that you received backups. We don’t share backups of phishing sites, because that backup could contain stolen credentials.

No, we received complaints regarding harassment regarding your site. We don’t tolerate harassment on our services, which is why your site was suspended.

6 Likes

I never harassed any users on my forum or members of other websites, however one of the forum user’s account’s could’ve made a post that harassed someone, but if they did I could just delete the posts off the site. It seems bizarre to me, that they contacted you, the hosting provider about the supposed harassment posts instead of me, the webmaster of the forum.

If you can, please take my site back up and I’ll delete the supposed posts containing the rule breaking content.

1 Like

Bump.
Support has closed my ticket without a response and the @Admin of the site hasn’t done anything either so I’m going to assume that he/she hasn’t seen my post yet and bump the conversation to the top. I also have the slight suspicion that the reporter of my site posted the supposed harassment on my forum, but I don’t know this for sure, and I don’t think I’ll ever know since you guys are basically ignoring me and leaving me suspended. You should at least review the website in question before you suspend it and jerk me around like this.

Did you read this?

I believe decision is final

5 Likes

This.

I read your messages but they don’t change anything. We’ve received complaints, we’ve evaluated your account and we’ve made the decision that we don’t want to host your website anymore. Case closed.

We’re not “ignoring you” and we’re not “jerk[ing] you around”. I think I’ve explained our decision quite clearly. You may not like it and you may not agree with it. But I’m not going to keep talking, giving you fruitless hope and wasting everyone’s time, because we don’t want to host your website anymore.

Please find another hosting provider.

5 Likes