Recovery link

hello

how can i get recovery link?
thanks

my site after upgrade de wordpress →

There has been a critical error on this website.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

This may help

4 Likes

I will try

thanks

1 Like

I see this:
Warning : require(/home/vol1_4/epizy.com/epiz_30177111/htdocs/wp-includes/global-styles-and-settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol1_4/epizy.com/epiz_30177111/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 176

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol1_4/epizy.com/epiz_30177111/htdocs/wp-includes/global-styles-and-settings.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol1_4/epizy.com/epiz_30177111/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 176

Can help me please?

Means that those files are missing. Make sure you have uploaded everything correctly.

3 Likes

this happen after upgrade the wordpress it’s possible fallback?

how can i get recovery link?

What do you mean by recovery link? InfinityFree does not take backups, that is your responsibility.

1 Like

Upgrade through Softaculous is quite safe.

This is normally the outcome if you do it via WordPress dashboard or auto-update

This is how you fix it

4 Likes

I think is possible enter Wordpress recovery mode, no?

I only used WP for 3 weeks about 2 months ago. If there is a recovery mode, I would think you have to set it up before you upgrade. That would be something to ask WordPress support.

2 Likes

Try this

3 Likes

many thanks, I followed this ideia and was successful.

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Sorry,

I already recovered by another process, I don’t know if how the site was would be possible to access this way, but that was the idea.
Thanks