Redirecting to Amazon.com

My website is spreadthelove.rf.gd
It has been redirecting to Amazon.com automatically. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes it wont.

If it doesn’t go to Amazon.com, this happens:clickconfirmation.com/?cid=1521841851010300002

It’s been more then 72 hours and I have cleared all caches.

@spreadthelove said:
My website is spreadthelove.rf.gd
It has been redirecting to Amazon.com automatically. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes it wont.

If it doesn’t go to Amazon.com, this happens:clickconfirmation.com/?cid=1521841851010300002

It’s been more then 72 hours and I have cleared all caches.

Your account is only a bit more than two days old, so it has not been 72 hours yet. And your domain name is working fine from my end, so I doubt it’s a hosting issue.

Now it definitely has been 72 hours and it’s still redirecting to Amazon.com. Sometimes the website works just fine and other times it goes to amazon.com. Please help!

@spreadthelove said:
Now it definitely has been 72 hours and it’s still redirecting to Amazon.com. Sometimes the website works just fine and other times it goes to amazon.com. Please help!

Your site is working fine on my end

Try :

• Clearing browser cache
  • Use another browser

It will work wonderfully sometimes and others it’s still directing to Amazon.com. I’ve cleared all caches and have tried on Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Google and IE with the same results.

Hi, I’ve tested your site from multiple countires multiple times and it seems to be working fine right now,
Browser cache or a ISP cache might be the cause here…
Try waiting for another 72 hours for your ISP to update it