Redirecting to “Turn Cookies on or off” - Google Support

My website URL is “computerr.epizy.com

When I open my website a new links opens which is “Turn cookies on or off - Computer - Google Account Help

Please Help

Username epiz_23386166 have redirecting to Turn cookies on or off - Computer - Google Account Help the same.

same here… i request team infinityfree to solve our problems by replying to this post…

3 Likes

Agreed no doubt they will reply very soon. or resolve it I am wondering is it a mistake has been made during maintenance maybe even a failed hardware system or component like a hdd containing something crucial for directing to sites or is it Google trying to fully block any and all http:// domain names now with a cookie window redirect?

Hello

We can confirm that this is an issue. Most likely, something has gone wrong with an update.

We are aware of the issue, and working with our partners to fix it.

In the sprint of keeping our forum clean, please refrain from adding replies, or new topics, unless something changes.

We may delete or flag posts that are repeating this issue.

Thank you for your understanding!

Please DO NOT add a reply saying “Me Too” OR “Please fix this”. We are aware of the issue, and such posts will be flagged and removed.

12 Likes

I think it started working normally for some websites

5 Likes

Thanks for responding, I am Ethan. I want to ask is this a new issue? Or is it old? If it is new then when did it started? And one more thing, when will it be fixed?

Hello Ethan!

The issue started about 3 hours ago, and is currently about 50% resolved. We do not have a final ETA.

6 Likes

Now it works! Many thanks for the fast response! :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks you again.

2 Likes

I need to ask something
If we search this link is sometimes shows google sign is this temporary?
Thanks for helping

Normally, if your browser does not accept cookies, then you’ll be redirected to that page. Yesterday, there was an issue for a few hours where seemingly everyone would be redirected to that page.

If you visit a site for the first time with ?i=3 in the URL, you’ll also be redirected to the cookie page.

In any case, the issue from yesterday was solved. If you’re still having trouble accessing your website, please create a new topic and describe the issue there.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Issue is back

Website URL

Error Message

Page contents do not show correctly at first try, when I refresh a couple of times, the page redirects to Turn cookies on or off - Computer - Google Account Help, which says “Turn cookies on or off”

Other Information

Seems like different people have had this exact problem over the years. This is the first time I’ve encountered this. Please fix ASAP!!!

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue, please infinityfree team have a look.

So, currently I see the following issues:

1. Websites base HTML loads fine, the antibot system lets you in. However, although the cookie was being stored, the server doesn’t seem to recognize it and is challenging every single requests sent (for example, CSS, JS, PNG/JPG and other website assets). This causes websites to not loaded properly (without styles).
  2. Websites do not load fine at all, I seem to be encountering quite a few failed challenges (entering the site with i=2/3, or even getting redirected to google).

If you are facing the same issue, you don’t have to report it below, InfinityFree is working hard to fix it.

7 Likes

I have the same problem from today

damian24.pl on epiz_25572459

Plase help :confused:

I will add that yesterday it worked properly