Redirection of site for OVH domain

Hello there!

I have create my site here in infinityfree, but i have buy one domain in OVH and i can’t make the redirection. I have change the DNS but it seems is not like this and i need help please!!

This is caused due to DNS Caching. Patience :slightly_smiling_face: is the key. Correct me if I did not understand your question :smile_cat:

Can you please share both domains, what you want to accomplish, and the instructions you are following?
Thanks

I know i have to wait, but i have try already many times and doesn’t work :\
But thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Well, is the first time i make something like that so its new to me :pleading_face:

So i start to copy the codes DNS from infinityfree and i paste them in OVH…Secondly i put the name of the new domain in infinityfree site, i wait but at the end it doesn’t work the domain i buying

in OVH and i don’t know why :pleading_face: Maybe is not like that :expressionless:

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

That page means you got it!

In the file manager, there is now a new folder with your new domain. When you open that folder, there will be another /htdocs folder. Just upload the files you want to appear on the new domain to the new /htdocs folder.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I do what you say to do but now, i have a new problem :rofl: I need to change the data base too?

I assume it’s an error 500 judging by your picture

but certainly in further communication we ask you to give us the exact address we are discussing

so that other users here can check, not guess.

Try debuging WP and see what errors will occur

then you can copy/paste the errors here

or you can search this forum yourself via “search” looking for an answer

3 Likes

I have a new problem right now, my web site in infinityfree doesn’t work since i copy the files to the new domain. :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.