Refer people to InfinityFree and get paid!

Send people your special affiliate link and earn money when they sign up. For every user who signs up using your affiliate link, you get $0.10 two days after they signed up and created their first hosting account, and another $0.25 if they are still active after 60 days ($0.35 per account in total).

Do you have any questions or comments? Post them here!

3 Likes

Wow, again falling into a bit of inactivity and I am already seeing alot of changes and new features that have been created.

I don’t know if there are any hosting or free hosting providers that pay their users real money for refferals. Seems like a big progress for the service. Make sure to not run out of funds on other note :slight_smile: , but as you have created this program most likely you already have planned the funding for it.

Should include information about Payout platforms in this post, which I will guess most likely will be PayPal.

@bbot22 said:
Wow, again falling into a bit of inactivity and I am already seeing alot of changes and new features that have been created.

I don’t know if there are any hosting or free hosting providers that pay their users real money for refferals. Seems like a big progress for the service. Make sure to not run out of funds on other note :slight_smile: , but as you have created this program most likely you already have planned the funding for it.

Should include information about Payout platforms in this post, which I will guess most likely will be PayPal.

Yes, payouts are done through PayPal right now.

@Possum said:
.10 cents !!! isnt there an easier way to earn real hosting with a TLD domain included ?

Get a money tree? I have no idea what you consider easy.

You’re getting paid for pointing people to a free service! You could run an affiliate campaign for a paid hoster and get paid a lot more per account, but of course the number of people actually spending money would be much lower. With this referral campaign, you don’t actually need people to spend anything.

How do you sign up for this ? I would like to make enough to pay for real hosting with a TLD :slight_smile:

sir ,I reached 10 $ & I also send the paypal account details
how much time you give me a money…??

today, I reached the 10$

@karanshah9578 said:
today, I reached the 10$

did u get ur money ?

@Admin said:

Send people your special affiliate link and earn money when they sign up. For every user who signs up using your affiliate link, you get $0.10 two days after they signed up and created their first hosting account, and another $0.25 if they are still active after 60 days ($0.35 per account in total).

I have reached $ 20, I sent the request, but when do I get the money so admin?

@huynhlongdai2403 said:

@Admin said:

After you submitted the payout request, you need to wait up to 5 business days for your referrals to be reviewed.

@Admin said:

@huynhlongdai2403 said:

@Admin said:

After you submitted the payout request, you need to wait up to 5 business days for your referrals to be reviewed.

thanks admin

What about non verified PayPal accounts? do you accept them?

@TheBestDownloader said:
What about non verified PayPal accounts? do you accept them?

If you can receive a payment with your PayPal account, you can receive your affiliate payment with it. You provide a PayPal email address, we send the money to it. It’s that simple.

if my refferal sign up just with free account, is there possible i’ll get the money too??

@kamadeyun said:
if my refferal sign up just with free account, is there possible i’ll get the money too??

This affiliate program is for InfinityFree. As long as you’re referring actual people who create real websites here, you’ll get paid for it even if they don’t pay us.

1 Like