Regarding 502 Bad Gateway issues

A lot of topics have been created (or resurfaced) today about 502 Bad Gateway issue.

Earlier today, there was a technical issue on our hosting cluster causing outages on a large number of websites. However, at the time of writing, all posted websites are back online. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We’re also sorry for this issue occurring multiple times in the last few months.

That said, I’m happy to say that lots of work is being done behind the screens to upgrade the infrastructure which should prevent these issues from happening again. I can’t guarantee this is the last time you’ll see a 502 error, because the upgrade hasn’t been rolled out yet. However, we hope to release this upgrade as soon as possible so please bear with us until it’s done.

1 Like

Aww… So sad… :frowning:

thanks a lot, infinity free!!! please get this working asap it will be really cool! thanks for the announcement!

I get the odd one or two, but if i go back a page and go again, it works fairly quickly…

My website is giving a server not found error

@Dhraysblog @jp024556 The 502 Bad Gateway issues have been resolved. If you experience any other error than a 502 Bad Gateway issue, please do not post your issue here.

1 Like

I am having problems on my website, www.gkjkawunganten.epizy.com. My website 2 days ago was inaccessible and message 502 Bad Gateway appeared. is there any solution ?

it’s coming again @admin on crunkers.com

@Crunkers said:
it’s coming again @admin on crunkers.com

Your website seems to be working fine from here.