regarding receiving email, godaddy (domain) problem with receiving email

i have configured my domain with godaddy but i am unable to receive email. i have checked there is any way i can change mx record mx.epizy.com in godaddy but i am unable to change it. where to put that mx.epizy.com

`> @nipungupta said:

i have configured my domain with godaddy but i am unable to receive email. i have checked there is any way i can change mx record mx.epizy.com in godaddy but i am unable to change it. where to put that mx.epizy.com`

Hi,
You can only change your mx record on vistapanel cause your name servers are delegated to InfinityFree’s server.
You can change mx records at:

1. Go to VP
  2. Go to the3 email section
  3. Go to the mx entry configuration
  4. and enter your mx record there like mx.epizy.com (priority 10)

@nipungupta said:
i have configured my domain with godaddy but i am unable to receive email. i have checked there is any way i can change mx record mx.epizy.com in godaddy but i am unable to change it. where to put that mx.epizy.com

I checked your domain name and it looks like it’s pointing to our nameservers and a correct MX record was set up, so you should be able to receive email.

How exactly are you trying to receive email? Please be sure to try it with an Email Account, not just an email forwarder, to rule out any issues related to forwarded messages being marked as spam.