Registro.br vs Infinity Free - DNS issue

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_32900361

Error Message:

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy. com and ns2.epizy. com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

Hey guys,
I saw a bunch of topics created for this same issue, but I think I could help on clarify to Infinity Free what is happening.
Basically, the domains “.com. br” (from Brazil) needs to be configured FIRST at hosting side (Infinity Free), to then configured at other side (domain’s administrator, i.e. registro.br, godaddy. com and others where you do register your domain, to then associate it with a hosting).
The point is that Infinity Free does not allow to configure the domain first at Infinity Free, asking the user to configure first at domain’s admin side. Thus, since Registro. br is waiting for Infinity Free domain’s configs, Infinity Free is also waiting for configurations to be made at Registro. br side.

The Brazil users needs, from Infinity Free side, to accept configurations to be made first at your side, without asking the configs first at other side… with this implemented, the following error wouldn’t happen:
Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1. epizy. com and ns2. epizy. com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Could you please analyze with your tech team if you are able to reconfigure this domain side of Infinity Free? Cause this is making you to lose customers.

Thanks a lot!

If your domain isn’t a .com.br domain, then you should be able to transfer it to another registrar. However, if it is, this will apply:

6 Likes

Exactly.
Are you planning to change the ways of working at Infinity Free side to start accepting enforced domain registry?

Sorry, but we cannot do that. We are not in control of the way domains can be added to accounts, that is handled by iFastNet, our backend service provider.

5 Likes

Got you.
Thanks, I think that is 100% clear now.
Best Regards!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.