Regiter MX & Email Sending

Dear Admin
I have tried several ways to configure my email.
I understand that the only way to include my MX record is through the CPanel. But I do not get it. I have tested using tools and the test if it reaches the mailbox. I have also tested the MX record with mxtoolbox.com, but it is not configured:
1- DMARC record published No DMARC record was found.
2- DNS There are no valid name servers answered. Unable to get a response from the name servers within the time period.
2-DMARC policy not enabled. The DMARC quarantine / rejection policy is not enabled

I’ve waited days, weeks … and nothing.

They could indicate to me what I must do to be able to send the emails that enter through my forms that should come to my mailbox.

My website is irrconsulting.ml
my email is [email protected]
my account is epiz_22917004

I will appreciate your help
Paul - IRRConsulting

I think this is the answer: the nameservers did not return any results for your domain name.

This is a known issue and we are working on it. But fortunately, there is a workaround available:

I appreciate your response Admin.

Already effect the change of DNS servers and they work correctly.

I still can not send emails from the form on my page, and receive them in my mailbox. Run MXToolBox again and the DNS is registered but it is not so for the DMARC record.
Would you indicate, please, what should I do about it to solve it?

Attached jpg with detail of errors.

My website is irrconsulting.ml
my email is [email protected]
my account is epiz_22917004

I will appreciate your help
Paul - IRRConsulting

MXtoolbox complaints about the DMARC records, which is a way to help improve security when sending email. But DMARC is not required and doesn’t matter when receiving email. The important thing is that the right MX record is present for your domain, which should be enough to receive email.

However, re-reading your original message, I think I skipped over an important detail in your message:

They could indicate to me what I must do to be able to send the emails that enter through my forms that should come to my mailbox.

Is it possible that the problem is not that you are unable to receive email, but that your forms are unable to send email?

If you’re using the default PHP mail() facility, this is not surprising. The messages sent through PHP mail() are heavily filtered, so it’s likely that your contact form messages don’t get through:

https://infinityfree.net/support/php-mail/

You could double check this by trying to send an email to your mailbox from an external email service (like Gmail) and see if that message comes it. If it does, then it’s probably the forms on your site which are having the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.