Remove /?home/ from URL (Remove Controller Name from URL And Leave Only Method) | CodeIgniter

Hi Dear Infinityfree Community i am newbie in Codeignite coding so i hope you guys give me the time to fix this error thanks is advance :slight_smile:

1. So basically i followed a tutorial here and i disabled index.php from URL that problem was fixed but here is my .htaccess right now and i still have the problem of Example Domain or Example Domain Or /?admin/
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^GET.*index\.php [NC]
RewriteRule (.*?)index\.php/*(.*) /$1$2 [R=301,NE,L]

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.*)i=[^&]+(.*)$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /$1?%1%2 [R=301,L]
</IfModule>
AddType text/vtt .vtt

But the problem is i followed every single tutorial here in Infinityfree on disabling the name of the controller from URL like /?home/ or /?browse/ and every single controller like /?admin/ show in my URL i want a clean url directly with no controller name or the ? mark in it i tried going to my routes.php to change things in it following tutorials but still same issue remains here is how my routes.php looks like right now

*/
$route['default_controller'] = 'Home';
$route['404_override'] = '';
$route['translate_uri_dashes'] = FALSE;

Please help me i attempted every single solution but nothing yet, I want to disable the name of the controller from URL like /?home/ or /?browse/ and every single controller like /?admin/ shows in my URL i want a clean url directly with no controller name or the ? mark my controllers are Home, Admin, Browse, General, Payment, Updater can you give examples with them exactly so i can try please to fix the problem according to my controllers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Remove index.php? from URL with question mark | Codeigniter