Remove my Suspension

Seb Verwoerd

Can you guys please unsuspend my site!

8 Likes

Your site got 1.5 MILLION hits in just over a day! What on earth did you do on it?!?

Your site will be reactivated automatically after 24 hours. But you need to do something urgently to stop these ridiculously high traffic figures.

10 Likes

WOW I’ve never seen that much

4 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

Hits, are… INACCURATE on terms of visitors. But yeah don’t do that, you’re going to get perma-suspended pretty fast. Unless you know how many hits a single visitor generates, you’re not going to know how many visitors are there.

2 Likes

I never knew you can’t hit that IN A DAY

Lets see… bad code… tons of separate resources not hard to think of how you could maximize hits per visitor.

3 Likes

Speachless

5 Likes

*Speechless

and wow, that amount of hits is… incredibly high.

4 Likes

Your site got 1.5 MILLION hits in just over a day! What on earth did you do on it?!?

4 Likes

People, this is a support topic. I know, I’m as surprised as you are about the hit figures. But that’s no excuse to start meme-ing here.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.