Removing domain

How can I remove my domain? I want to desactivate my account.

Domains list > Manage > Settings > Deactivate

Or, to remove a domain name from an account rather than removing the account itself, go to the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains list in the control panel of the account.

How do I remove my domain’s folder from the file manager? I tried deleting the parked domain and tried but file manager told it was unable to delete the folder as it may not be empty, so I tried deleting htdocs folder inside it but again it said it was unable to delete it. And when I again re-parked the same domain, there was another folder with the same domain name, and I still cannot delete that previous folder.

Yes, the permissions are set so you can’t delete the htdocs folder by accident. But the permissions are not updated when the domain is removed, so that also means you cannot remove the directory after removing the domain.

That said, it should just be an empty folder. How much does it really matter?

@hfseven said:

where is the domain list?

@DesignEssencial said:

@hfseven said:

There is no domain list, you have to go to cPanel and select either Addon domains if you have your own one or subdomains, for the free .rf.gd and .epizy.com subdomains.
You can also see Parked Domains, all are in vPanel.

@ChrisPAR said:

@DesignEssencial said:

@hfseven said:

There is no domain list, you have to go to cPanel and select either Addon domains if you have your own one or subdomains, for the free .rf.gd and .epizy.com subdomains.

Remember ChrisPAR,
It’s not cPanel it’s vPanel or you can say cpanel.
Cause cPanel is different from cpanel and when you say cPanel it’s the one that premium users use.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@DesignEssencial said:

@hfseven said:

Remember ChrisPAR,
It’s not cPanel it’s vPanel or you can say cpanel.
Cause cPanel is different from cpanel and when you say cPanel it’s the one that premium users use.

That’s why I said vPanel in the next one, when I realized that I had cPanel on the previous line it was too late, I couldn’t edit it.

it’s the best to both use the word “control panel” because it is most generic and intuitive, besides the button itself that leads to it is called so