Removing NGINX Protection

Hello,

It seems that my site has my site has NGINX installed by my host provider and I would like to remove it as I do not need the protected.

Thank you.

The security system is documented here: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

Our security systems protect your website, but that’s not just a courtesy to you. We also need it to protect our servers against poorly built websites. Even if you believe your website doesn’t need it, guess who get to clean up the mess if your website gets hacked and start to spew spam, and hurt domain and IP address reputation?

Hello again.

Well that is okay but at least can you provide me an IP/Port which is running with Apache.
All I want to do is a self protection.

But if you still deny Apache by your firewall or something then at least allow connection on Apache port from 46.105.53.116

Thank you very much.

Just to make everything clear

I’m asking for this just because i will use a reverse proxy for my domain (that reverse proxy is build under nginx) and that proxy provides all layers ddos protection, about spam or something else. the provider who will provide me this proxy does no allow spam or other things but even if there is a spam your ip will still be safe as my domain will resolve the proxy ip ‘46.105.53.116’ not directly your ip.
But to forward traffic from 46.105.53.116 to your server i need to pass all traffic to apache because nginx under nginx will not work for me…

InfinityFree is a service targeted at individuals and small businesses looking to build a relatively simple website. It’s designed to be an easy to use, one stop shop for website owners. It’s not a service aimed at people who are used to customizing every aspect of their servers or have very specific needs.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re trying to use InfinityFree for, but it sounds like it’s way, way too complicated for any sort of web hosting service. It sounds like you’d be far happier using a service like Heroku, Amazon Web Services or just a custom built server, because such services are aimed at experienced systems administrators and software developers.

@chimmonpakma said:
Just to make everything clear

I’m asking for this just because i will use a reverse proxy for my domain (that reverse proxy is build under nginx) and that proxy provides all layers ddos protection, about spam or something else. the provider who will provide me this proxy does no allow spam or other things but even if there is a spam your ip will still be safe as my domain will resolve the proxy ip ‘46.105.53.116’ not directly your ip.
But to forward traffic from 46.105.53.116 to your server i need to pass all traffic to apache because nginx under nginx will not work for me…

Jeez, Overly complicated and could lead to bad optimisation. infinityfree isn’t designed to be customly modified in such ways. You might want to search for a host that would allow you to run custom Apache & domain management if that’s what your after.