Request InfinityFree Account Deletion

Oh my, how time flows so fast. I remember being semi-active in this forum back when I was in high school.

I would like to say thank you so much for InfinityFree, and for all members of InfinityFree because your service had given me a lot of chances to growing up. Now I’ve got a job to a company, working in data-related field along with doing some designing to web-based stuff.

But as any other things; when there’s a hello, there would be a day to say goodbye, and I believe this is it. I truly appreciate for all things that happened in here, so many lessons-learned. And along with this, I would like to ask our dear @Admin if you can handle account deletion. I do still care about my privacy, and that I’m no longer active to this community anymore, so I guess deleting my information would be the best thing to do.

Again, thank you for all of your services!

1 Like

Hi @anon55589970

I remember you :slight_smile:

When you delete your hosting accounts
the forum will automatically anonymize you (this is how we take care of privacy).

Good luck in new business and of course stay healthy !

4 Likes

If you go to your client area and then go to Profile → Edit Profile → Delete Profile. Like @Oxy said, doing so will also anonymize your forum profile (but not delete any messages).

Note that you can only do this if you don’t have any hosting accounts anymore. If you still have hosting accounts, you can deactivate them (if they are still active) and wait for them to be deleted permanently.

2 Likes