Response different between browser and other applications

I’m developing a small mobile app which needs a tiny little backend (REST API backed by a MySQL database). Built the backend and uploaded it, but I notice some strange behaviour.

• If I access one of its endpoints through the browser (Chrome in my case), it works fine. I get the result I expect: some JSON.
  • If I access that same endpoint through Postman (of my app) I get this HTML (added as image because editor would not let me add it as plain text): https://postimg.org/image/a72yjtcpd/

Any ideas of what could be wrong here? I did notice that in the url that is in the HTML has had ?i=1 added to it. Noticed that the browser also displays that URL in the address bar.

Found it. Apparently it had something to do with a cookie that was set in the browser and wasn’t set when I did the requests from Postman or app

The first time you try to load your website, a security check is started which checks if your browser can run Javascript and accepts cookies. Most visitors will not notice this.

However, it means you cannot run API services on your hosting account here. You can only host regular websites.

If you want to host an API service you can access from a mobile app, you need to upgrade your account.

I have the same issue here, the result in browser is good but in mobile app it gives an HTML code.

@Admin said:
If you want to host an API service you can access from a mobile app, you need to upgrade your account.
Do I have to pay to fix it?

@Mahmoud said:
I have the same issue here, the result in browser is good but in mobile app it gives an HTML code.

@Admin said:
Do I have to pay to fix it?

Essentially, yes.

manifest.json - file describing new favicon standard and website tile is not being loaded properly (that same javascript gets injected into it. any workaround for that?