Rouncube for domain

Hey peops,

I’d like to install a web-mail for my domain. why is Roundcube gets error when I do sign in?

Mau

Hello again @mauwiks.

Are you sure that you have entered your email adress correctly, perhaps try adding @mauwiks.cf (I guess it’s your domain) to end of your email account and make sure to recheck the password that you typed in.

I couldn’t understand from your saying, did the installation fail and gave a error or you simply cannot log-in into your website’s email account/-s?

I haven’t had specific experience with installing Roundcube, but are you that the SMTP or IMAP server configurations are set right in the admin page if there is one?

If you are having any further problem then please contact with us again.

Have fun,

Mike

I cannot log-in. It fails.
But I think I’m having a problem with IMAP setting.

Could you give me the exact server address of this host please? :slight_smile:

I’m not really yet familiar about the technical stuffs. Sorry but truly thanks!

Take care.

Mau

I’m sorry, but we don’t provide POP/IMAP/SMTP access for e-mail accounts on free hosting. You can only access your mailbox through our webmail interface at the moment.

Toinks… And also we need to login with the cpanel to access the Webmail, right? Can you cite another alternative? :smiley:

Thank you for your response. Take care.

I’m sorry, but through the control panel is currently the only way to access your e-mail accounts. The only alternative I can think of is to use e-mail forwarders instead.

email forwarders to another email host like gmail or outlook?

email forwarders to another email host like gmail or outlook?

That’s what e-mail forwarders do, yes.