Search redirects

please admin i need your help, my search bar in the header of my site automatically redirect me to a page (0)

here is my url
saturdaychristian.epizy.com

please waiting for your quick respond

For me it works. Maybe there is a malware that redirects your page to ads on your side, so try uninstalling the faulty app or extension on your computer or Chrome.

but i didn’t have that issues when i was on localhost

i have also try other browser other system it still thesame

Try to clear your browser’s cache or configure 1.1.1.1 (click me), scrolling down on that link to see the instructions for your device.

please i have just gone through those settings and still the same i will like you to help me by using the search 4 to 5 times from your end and i believe you will see and understand what am talking about,

cause it works when i search sometimes but most times it redirects me to a page (0), here is the link to the page it redirects me to http://saturdaychristian.epizy.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?i=2

please help me

I used the search 10 times and it doesn’t redirect to admin-ajax.php (because I aren’t an admin, and logged in your WP Admin as an admin). The value 0 is returned whether it doesn’t have any value to look on, and 0 is the value of the boolean false. Try to logout from the WordPress Admin and go back to the site again to see the changes. If you want to change something again, login to the WordPress Admin again and remember to logout after changing something!

i appreciate your kindness but i have logged out its still show me the same error, when ever i try to search and after typing i press enter i don’t get error,
but when it try to load what am searching for automatically without me press enter that’s when it redirect but some time it don’t but most times it redirect, please help me

For me it works most of the times, searching random characters or searching songs, artists or albums, without pressing ENTER at all. Try to press ENTER next time you search or install another search plugin if the search plugin you installed doesn’t work most of the times for you.

please permit me to send you a short video of my problem please

Post it on a video sharing service like Vimeo, YouTube or Dailymotion (if you’re uploading a video on those platforms put it as Unlisted) and put a link for it in a private message with me inside. I am NOT the admin, nor do the Regulars have moderator rights if the system doesn’t add us to the group.

please i want to say thanks for yesterday, i letter find out that there was a plugin affecting the script

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.