"Search refused" issue on epizy.com nameservers

DanielRios

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my domain and infinity-free’s nameservers.

The nameservers won’t connect to my domain that I bought from a Brazilian provider.

When I want to change the nameservers of the domain to “Custom DNS” and change the nameservers to infinity-free “ns1.epizy.com” an error message appears stating:
“Search refused”

So the question is:
Is it a problem with infinity free’s nameservers? Is the “. com . br” domain the problem? Or the provider?

Because I already contacted the support of my provider and they helped me until the moment this error occurred, then they informed that now it only depended on the provider with the name servers in question.

How do I proceed?

I’ve been trying to solve this problem for days, I need an urgent answer.

You are likely limited by this

I think is both domain and registrar issue

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer, friend, but I believe it’s not a problem with the provider, because I already removed the ownership from that company where I bought my domain. That’s why I can already control it, but even so, when I try to place the infinity free nameserver, I get a message saying that it is not possible to find it.

Yes, it is a problem with the Registry. The way they have it set up prevents you from hosting a .com.br domain here

3 Likes

And how do I resolve this?

You’ll have to buy a new domain name, one that doesn’t end in the following:

5 Likes

unfortunately.

But since I can’t use the .com.br it is so safe, in addition to containing the . com also has various guarantees and certificates offered by the provider.

But anyway, thanks a lot brother!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.