Server down

My website URL is: www.aayushkarna.com.np

What I’m seeing is: Server down for several hours

I’m using this software:file manager

Additional information:
Whenever i am trying to visit my site its showing an error that is server not found .I tried to check from different other sources that my server has went down and its been more than 10 hours no . How am i supposed to resolve this ?

This is a known issue. Please see the official announcement for more information and workarounds:

3 Likes

i have changed dns to ns3.byet.org still not working

Did you already read and understand this sentence from my post?

However, please remember that changing your domain’s nameservers, just like other DNS changes, can take up to 48 hours to take effect. We hope to be able to fix this issue sooner than that.

3 Likes

ok thanks :smile:

Even my domain for free hosting is down. I changed the name server as suggested by Admin, I have waited for 2 hours now but still the site shows the error message quoted below.
Any help will be appreciated.
“This site can’t be reached
thejmun.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”

1 Like

Maybe try to change the nameservers to ns3.byet.org and ns4.byet.org from your domain registrar’s nameservers management panel if you haven’t done so, then wait a while, and after that your website should work fine? If you have done these changes to the nameservers, then I suggest to wait between 24 to 72 hours for the changes to be propagated all around the world.

3 Likes

check the admin’s above post as well as the below post
My site is finally working after 26 hour after changing the dns

Well 28 hours since I changed the Name Servers to ns3.byet.org and ns4.byet
Still the site is not reachable…error message:

Firefox Says:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at www.thejmun.com.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Chrome says:

This site can’t be reached

Server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I checked it on https://who.is and the name servers has changed but the server is NOT working.
See the image here

Admin, what should I do?

1 Like

i had visited your site yesterday and it was working fine.
i think all the servers are working fine now wait for some more time i guess thats the only solution right now

Sorry, but I dont have any more options but to move on. It has been around 40 hours and the who.is site shows the Name Servers have been changed, still the browsers are unable to find the host.
Perhaps this is the reason free hosting needs to be avoided. However, I have no option because this is a school event website which has no funds for a website so free is the only option left. I wish I could get a solution for this. I will wait for another 2-3 hours and then change the name servers to perhaps another free hosting server.
Any help or comment from an admin will be very much appreciated.

What nameservers are you using?

Think I should mention this…
The website isnt opening on browsers but I can connect to it using FTP.
What could be the issue?

ns1.epizy.com , ns3.byet.orgScreenshot%20(27)

@Admin

Thanks Aayush!
I switched to ns1.epizy.com , ns3.byet.org
I am waiting now to see if this works

yeah just wait till tomorrow and if it doesn’t work the try the alternatives you have :slight_smile:

Hi,
I changed to the Name Servers #Aayush Karna suggested, strangely nothing hapenned.
Just to experiment I added the SAME domain as an add on domain and it got added and viola…the site started working!
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

cool :metal::metal: