Server files do not erase

When I access the online ftp (monsta) and delete a file, it is apparently deleted, but if I try to access it via the url of the site (example: www.site.ga/img.png), it still appears as existing, that is it is never really erased. How to solve this problem?

ps: The problem is not in the browser cache because I've already cleaned it

It’s could be cloudflare cache also, try to access www.site.ga/img.png?v=1
Can’t tell if it happens to me because you haven’t specified your website.

MrJunior said:
It's could be cloudflare cache also, try to access www.site.ga/img.png?v=1
Can't tell if it happens to me because you haven't specified your website.
I'll try to delete the cloudfire chache.

I can access your site, I can get a directory listing of /img and I can also download fundo.jpg

Tracert shows it coming from cloudflare, right enough, so there’s your problem.

BTW I’d suggest optimizing this file, it’s rather big and will slow site loading down.

HTH.

I can access your site, I can get a directory listing of /img and I can also download fundo.jpg

Tracert shows it coming from cloudflare, right enough, so there's your problem.

BTW I'd suggest optimizing this file, it's rather big and will slow site loading down.

HTH.
I was able to solve the problem. Thank you very much for helping me with this problem, I do not know what I would do without you. Do you have page optimization tips? because I have no ideas.
Save my email for always keep in touch: [email protected]

If you just reduce the jpeg quality in a photo editor you can shrink it to about 600kB which is more acceptable. Nothing magic about this, just try and see what quality level starts to give unacceptable artifacts. Of course if it doesn’t need to be so large (in pixels) that’s another place you can save page opening time.

If you want to provide very large graphics for 4k equipment users, then best to provide two versions by using @media css clauses. That way, the majority don’t have to download the large graphics.

Kinda like the cloud/fog effect, btw.

If you just reduce the jpeg quality in a photo editor you can shrink it to about 600kB which is more acceptable. Nothing magic about this, just try and see what quality level starts to give unacceptable artifacts. Of course if it doesn't need to be so large (in pixels) that's another place you can save page opening time.

If you want to provide very large graphics for 4k equipment users, then best to provide two versions by using @media css clauses. That way, the majority don't have to download the large graphics.

Kinda like the cloud/fog effect, btw.

I'll make the changes, thank you again, you helped me a lot