Server IP address could not be found

My website URL is: 101studentlife.ga

What I’m seeing is: 101studentlife.ga ’s server IP address could not be found.

I’m using this software: wordpress, chrome browser, cloudflare for ssl certificate.

Additional information: actually i wanted free ssl so, i changed name servers from my domain to cloudflares nameservers, i got ssl certificate but now i cannot reach my website, it says server ip address not found, for some time i tried to change back nameservers to infinityfree one but still i was not able to reach my site (note; changed for very short time and again changed back to cloudflare nameservers).
pls help

Make sure the URL is active on the Freenom network. If not, you need to register another domain or use 1.1.1.1.

Your domain name is currently pointing to Cloudflare, but Cloudflare does not seem to have any DNS records for your domain name. You will need to fix the DNS records for your domain name to make it work.

The easiest way to do that is probably to switch your domain name back to our nameservers, remove the domain from Cloudflare, wait a few ours, and then add it to Cloudflare again. Cloudflare should then scan our nameservers for the records, and preconfigure your domain properly. After that, you can change your domain back to Cloudflare and everything should work.

thank you, let me try it.

i changed my nameservers to infinity free and my website is back online. But still i dont know how should i take free SSL certificate for my website without creating any issue with my domain provider. pls help me…

in control panel of infinity free there is option for cloudflare, cant i get ssl from there.

thank you very uch my site in working fine now. i did what u told and it works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.