Server IP adress not found

My website is: triptyghar.ml
I was seeing “Origin DNS error” from cloudflare and then I got helped by your support. But you said to add a cname record with source @ and destination to my main website.
I did it. But it shows error that I Can’t use @. What the @ refers to??
As i cleared the orevious dns, so my site is showing “server ip adress not found”
How can I solve this?

The @ refers to your base domain name. If you enter anything else in there, it might be interpreted as a subdomain. So when you intend to set a DNS record for triptyghar.ml, you may end up setting it for triptyghar.ml.triptyghar.ml. However, it varies depending on the DNS management panel you’re using whether you should use @ or something else.

Reading you message, I just want to confirm: the CNAME record should be set for an external DNS provider. However, your domain currently is using our nameservers, and is using our Cloudflare integration.

I see know that my announcement was misleading, because it says:

If you’re using third party nameservers like Cloudflare

While Cloudflare is probably the most popular third party nameservers used around here, you can use Cloudflare without using their nameservers. Which is exactly what you’re doing.

In other words, the proposed solution in there does not apply to your domain name.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.