Server not found error

Hi,
I’m from India. I can not open my website from Indian IP address (Error: Server not found) but It is working fine using proxy (another location). I have tried on different devices with different wifi connections but I guess epizy server is still down in India.
Please have a look.

**My website URL is:**www.officialyogi.com

**What I’m seeing is:**We can’t connect to the server at officialyogi.com.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

There have been more reports about people in India having trouble accessing their websites hosted with us. This issue is unrelated to the epizy.com outage though. The epizy.com outage was global, was already resolved, and the India issues predate the epizy.com issue.

All I know is that we don’t do any blanket region bans. We do occasionally ban specific IP addresses if they are found to try to hack our servers, but we don’t ban entire countries or ISPs.

And this wouldn’t be the first time that an ISP has blocked access to our servers. We try to make our service free and easy for everyone, and sadly that means that some people see this as an opportunity to quickly set up phishing sites and other harmful sites. We do what we can to prevent and stop such sites, but sometimes external parties find these sites before we do. And some providers believe it’s the best choice to block our services entirely because of a few bad sites which slipped through our filters.

That said, could you please make a traceroute from your computer to ns1.epizy.com and share the results here? It may give some insight as to why you’re unable to access the domain.

1 Like

Hi
thanks for the reply. It is working now.

A post was split to a new topic: Server not found error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.