Server Not Found

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

Server Not Found

I’m using this software:
My site is just made up of basic HTML pages with no dadtabase or CMS.

Additional information:
For more than a week, my site has not been available. I am able to log into my control panel and I don’t see any issues there. My domain name is pointing to the correct nameservers.

I checked on my pre-configured DigWebInterface for your domain, and saw the nameservers were changed by VeriSign to ns1.epizy.com.namesilo.com and ns2.epizy.com.namesilo.com. Please change the nameservers to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org from your domain registrar’s nameservers management panel, and wait a few hours until the DNS changes have propagated.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I’m not sure I understand. Currently my nameservers are set to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com in my domain registrar’s nameservers management panel. Is this not correct?

They are correct, but it seems like VeriSign changed the nameservers on your .com domain (and others) after the outage of the epizy.com domain, so you need to fix them by changing the nameservers to the ones I specified on my first post here.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for your time. Much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.