Server Not Found

Most probably your ISP was the one blocking connection because by default you uses DNS provided by ISP.

2 Likes

I just checked this and another topic. Some of the nameservers were down some time recently, and now it seems that some of these nameservers do not have data for some domains.

This is not a DNS issue for someone specific. It works for some people and with some resolvers and not for others because the working clients just happened to connect to a working server.

I’ve notified iFastNet about this so they can look into this.

3 Likes

I shared the URL with other people working on similar projects, and they all could see the website. The only one who seems to not be able to reach the website (and insists it’s a problem on my end) is the one I’m required to submit the URL to. Do we know what could potentially be preventing them from seeing the website when it works for everyone else?

Like I said before:

The deciding factor is that the person for whom it doesn’t work just so happened to connect to the broken server. It’s just bad luck.

iFastNet is still working on this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.