Setup a SSL Certificate to work with your site.

Hello Admin,

Can you please “Enable” CNA bundle upload? So I am able to activate SSL on my site (HTTPS) . This is my last step for my site to be secured.

Kindly,
Essence

Enable - “Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)”
If this is only for the Pro version customers, please explain another way for free customers so I can finally have my site secured.

@Essence said:
Enable - “Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)”
If this is only for the Pro version customers, please explain another way for free customers so I can finally have my site secured.

Most browsers will accept certificates from most SSL providers as well without the certificate chain. You don’t need it. I can visit your website with https and I see a green lock.

How is that possible for you to see a green lock on my site? I get the little “!” with a circle stating my site is not secure and it is not green. I’m really confused now…

Kindly,
Essence

Then there was the beginning…

This happened overnight…I guess it takes several days to propagate or something. You are correct, my site is now secured. Found out by clearing my browser cache.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND COMODO if you need an SSL certificate. I’m using the free version which is good for 90 days. I’m sure I will have some sales within 90 days so I can upgrade to a paid SSL with COMODO as well as an upgrade to Pro here on the awesome InfinityFree. Now my grey hairs are turning back to blonde…what a relief this actually is.

Admin, thank you, thank you and thank you :smiley:

Kindly, - and now very happy
Essence

Browsers tend to cache SSL certificates for a while, so you may still see an error if you just set up your SSL certificate.

Yes, I cleared my browser cache.