Site Blank On First Visit

Hi InfinityFree!
Whenever a guest or a member visits my forum for the first time or after a long time, my forum comes out in blank (only displays white).

I took this to the software support forum, they said the issue is from my host due to the ‘?=1’ added to my jquery srings.

Do you mind removing it or guide me to do so. The forum is www.lotsofstory.com

Yes, the additional URL suffix is added by us, but properly written software should not be affected by that. If your software crashes when an additional query parameter is added, then you should fix the broken software.

It’s common to add additional query parameters for stuff like Google Analytics campaign tracking. So it’s silly those extra paramters crash the script. We can’t fix that for you.

@Admin said:
Yes, the additional URL suffix is added by us, but properly written software should not be affected by that. If your software crashes when an additional query parameter is added, then you should fix the broken software.

It’s common to add additional query parameters for stuff like Google Analytics campaign tracking. So it’s silly those extra paramters crash the script. We can’t fix that for you.

Thanks for the clarification! please, can I know the current mobile theme this vanilla forum is using?