Site Builder

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

yorkswebradio.epizy.com

I was using the site builder for a landing page, i already had wordpress installed but now it wont revert back to my wordpress site, I have deleted the site builder but the landing page is still showing.

sitebuilder must have replaced the original wordpress index.php page ?

try downloading wordpress and extract the index.php and then upload that to your /htdocs and hopefully your old site should return

4 Likes

Just replacing index.php is not enough. OP would need to replace Wordpress itself, which is easiest done through Softaculous.

3 Likes

oh did sitebuilder delete everything ! I didnt realise, sorry

2 Likes

well I just visited http://yorkswebradio.epizy.com/wp-login.php and it seems like wordpress is still there so maybe just replacing the original index.php file might work !

then again it might not :rofl:

2 Likes

Publishing a site with Site.pro doesn’t remove all the files that was on your website before, but it will overwrite any existing files it needs to to publish your website, most notably the main index.php file.

So what @lovebug said:

This will fix your website.

This article goes into more details on how to do that (the problem from the article is different but the solution is the same):

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.