Site can't be reached

Hmm Ok nvm

I believe this is possible with SRV records, but I don’t fully understand them myself. I do know that our panel doesn’t support creating SRV records.

The much, much, much easier way to do this is to just use your base domain like havengames.gq to host your website and use a subdomain like play.havengames.gq or mc.havengames.gq for the game server. That’s much easier to setup.

2 Likes

Ok i waited for like 4 days i thought it takes time to register website as my another website took 3 days but now its been 4 days and yet not working idk what to do now. its not connecting to my domain but it had worked before but not working from 4 days.
any other solutions?

Your domain name is currently using Cloudflare’s nameservers and is not pointing to an IP address of us. Please update your DNS records to point your domain to the Website IP as listed in the client area.

This will likely break your game server if it’s running on the same domain. But without more advanced configuration you won’t be able to have your game server and your website on the same domain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.