Site hasn't been touched for the past 24 hours, check on it today and the MySQL password is wrong?

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_26831368

Error Message

Warning : mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_26831368’@‘192.168.2.198’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26831368/htdocs/chat/index.php on line 11
MySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘epiz_26831368’@‘192.168.2.198’ (using password: YES)

Other Information

My site was recently suspended for reaching the hit limit. It came back today, and, after checking on my site, the MySQL password is invalid. Literally 0 changes have been made since it was suspended, and it was working before it was suspended. Anyone have any idea why?

Did you ensure the password was absolutely correct and you didnt try changing the password through the VPanel?

I haven’t changed it, and, yes, it’s correct.

Hello, it is back up. Sorry for bothering you.

Your issue was most likely caused by the fact that your domain was suspended. As part of the suspension, all requests to your Databases are denied. Once a suspension ends, there is a short period where everything has to reactivate. Most likely this is whats caused your issue.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.