Site is not loading

Hi there my site vsmartup is not loading getting error as:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://www.vsmartup.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

Please help me, why this error is appearing.

Your domain is pointing to the nameservers ns1.epizy.com.namesilo.com and ns2.epizy.com.namesilo.com, which don’t exist and will not serve your website. Please change them to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org from your domain registrar’s nameservers management panel for your domain, so your website will work fine.

But ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com in your website itself.

Screen shot is attached for the reference

But we don’t know why or by whom do the NS records not work anymore for our nameservers. Change them to the ones I listed, because they are also similar to them, but they are working.

1 Like

VeriSign appears to have changed the nameservers from their end to ns1-2.epizy.com.namesilo.com. If you can get your registrar to set the nameservers back to their original values of ns1-2.epizy.com, your domain name will come back online.

This is not a configuration error on your side or on our side. VeriSign, the central authority of all .com domains, appears to have caused this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.