Site is still suspended

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

it’s been well over 24 hours since site was suspended

why is site still suspended?

Check the client area for a reason. Maybe you got suspended again.

4 Likes

Does Wordpress use more entry process when you clear cloudflare cache? I cleared cloudflare cache in attempt to fix this

Wp uses more resources…many ppl who used wp were affected by EpLimit often.

Honestly this is the first two times it happened to me. And it happening after the upgrade in free hosting limits is really suspicious

U should about one thing!
After upgrading also u get suspension then really ur site use more resources than usual!

So move for premium hosting OR use static or publii pages

It has been an real long time since my site was suspended for the matter of fact, last time it was suspended was for cpu limit, which was few months ago

I can understand. But even if u don’t have any large plugins also wp sites suspension happen periodically and unexpectedly! (My personal experience with IF free hosting)
All these happened before doubling resources! So I hope after doubling sources this issue should be avoided!

I just received a warning about 50% ep usage. And the thing is I didn’t install any new plugins for months now, and if you are asking if I have too much plugins install then I only have 20. Even though I have few resource intensive plugins like disqus, buddypress and WPUF, I haven’t encountered any problems with them for a long time. I believe it has to do with the errors caused by the server upgrade

Based on the number of complaints about the limit, that is my guess as well. It is being investigated at the moment.

5 Likes

That’s a lot!!

Bad plugin update can cause suspension as well.

If you keep doing the same thing, expect the same outcome

This may help!

5 Likes

When is there going to be an announcement on this issue?

As soon as we have actual information to give. Right now, we think it’s a problem. We are waiting on the developers to get back to us.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.