Site limits on editing?

b2bcompanysolutions.xyz

iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon Your account was suspended because you hit the CPU Limits. Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 23 hours from now.

Don’t want to wait any longer? iFastNet can migrate your website quickly and for free, even if your account is suspended!

Like this? I’m editing my website. I worked on it 18h in a row yesterday and it was not suspended, today with less than 10h I take a suspension of 24h ??? Does not make sense. Now I must wait 1 day before I get back to work. Just kidding. I thought I was doing a good business hosting here, but if in the edition I was suspended for excess access, I imagine after the official publication …

Please see What does the CPU limit mean - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

3 Likes

There it is. Initially I started creating the site on localhost with Mamp (configured correctly), worked and tested the site for two days until I went to transfer my work to infinityfree, but it didn’t work. The site just broke down and I had to reset it.
It didn’t work by replacing the directory, transferring via Wordpress or even FTP. Not to mention that 90% of plugins are not functional on localhost.

In a previous post of mine, there was a support admin who replied that he didn’t need to generate the CSR. It turns out that I followed the InfinityFree tutorial, in both ways, with and without CSR generation. In CSR generation it didn’t work, without CSR generation I would ask to generate the CSR code.

I’m sure we can help you with all of those things. But for all of those things, I need more information to tell what’s going on. The description “it didn’t work” could mean a lot of things, after all.

I’m sorry, but I won’t say all the detailed problems again. All the details are in my posts. I gave up on installing SSL on my domain. I don’t give a damn anymore. I will continue with the construction of my website and if by the time I finish it everything is properly configured, I will use the website in this hosting, otherwise I will be forced to hire a paid hosting that does not miss the simple problems I am having here.

I read your posts again and I still don’t understand what exactly you are trying to do, how you are trying to do it or where you are getting stuck. It doesn’t help that you are discussing multiple issues at the same time: an account suspension, file uploads, website issues, plugins installations and SSL.

If you don’t want to bother explaining that, that’s all your choice. But please understand that I cannot help you if you cannot give me the information I need to do so. I want to help, but I can’t with the information I have here.

Since your last post only specifically mentions SSL, I will focus on that. Looking at your post, this is what I see about SSL.

The first thing to understand is that you don’t need to do anything with any CSR at any time. Some methods involve CSR, but the easy ones don’t.

I’m not sure which “InfinityFree tutorial” you are referring to, but if you want to get free SSL with the least amount of fuss, I recommend following this article. If you follow this one, you don’t have to use any CSR ever.

2 Likes

In a hopeless attempt, here comes a GoGet certificate approval, but a new problem arises (I attract problems), the site still doesn’t work on https. Asks me to force a traffic forward. In addition to a secondary chain certificate installation (unfortunately incompatible with InfinityFree).

I use let’s encrypt and it’s quite fine.

I used the script configuration to change the urls to https.

However my wp admin broke down completely. This should not have happened. The site is still in http, but I can’t access wordpress anymore. How can I reverse this without having to delete all my work in the script?

It was the first attempt. Did not work. So I joined GoGet.

“Did not work” is very ambiguous (if you asked this on a more strict question forum like Stack Overflow I swear you would either get question banned or get an extreme amount of downvotes).

Can you please reproduce the steps on what you did?

Perhaps you can start from scratch (it doesn’t take too long, the first time it took me 10-15 minutes tops) and use this tutorial to help you:

Note that if you are starting over you will also need to configure the cname records:

Also, when the certificate is done you will need to install it:

It seems like a lot, but the more you do it, the more familiar you get with it.

To speed things up, renewing an SSL certificate doesn’t require you to re-configure the CNAME records :smiley:

3 Likes

Let’s encrypt is very vague, be clear and straightforward to receive a direct response.
My first attempt was with Let’s Encrypt and it didn’t work, it didn’t work, it didn’t work, it didn’t work, it didn’t work, I’m out of adjectives to say that Let’s Encript didn’t suit me.

I already did all of that, and I thank you so much for your time and willingness to help me, but my problem has now gotten worse.
The ssl is ok, it was checked and approved, but it needed to force traffic to https. So I followed the steps to manually change the script addresses in wordpress and domain and puff. I can no longer access the wordpress wp_admin.

Not again, Do not turn error messages into “it didn’t work”

For example “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” and “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT” occur because of completely different reasons but both are “not working”

“not working” never gives a proper proof.

2 Likes

Do you still face into same issue if you try to access through VPN?

It works for me: https://b2bcompanysolutions.xyz/?i=1

Sometimes that error is caused by a proxy, try using a VPN or disabling your firewall (for that site).

It even says it on the chrome error page, look at the picture you posted!

1 Like

How do I do this? Disable the firewall only for the site or use VPN. I do not know.

Well, first, what operating system are you using?

Is the firewall on your computer, or on your network (network-level or os-level)?

If you don’t have access to those, you can use a VPN.

I don’t know how to do this (my parents are quite restrictive on my technology), but I know it’s something you can google!

The internet can be your friend, you just need to know how to use it :slight_smile:

PS: no that is not an insult, and I do not push any offense for that so please don’t take it that way

Windows 10 Pro
I believe it on my computer.
I have no idea how to use VPN.
Hmm, I will search on google then.

PS .: I didn’t take it as an insult, rest assured. :grin:

If it’s on your computer, you can google How to edit firewall settings on windows 10 pro

1 Like