Site limits on editing?

Use hola! VPN for Chrome. If works if you don’t mind the branding and the time limit. Or use iTop VPN for Windows. No restrictions that I know of besides only being able to connect to USA servers.

1 Like

Ok, I took a look at your site, here is what I found:

SSL works, and HTTP connections are redirected to HTTPS

wp-admin works, login pages loads

I think your site is working perfectly fine. Try using a VPN (See above post) or just clearing your cache (And Cloudflare’s if Cloudflare is used). It should work fine after this.
(Actually, even opening the site in an incognito tab should fix it)

Other note:
The phone number on the op of your screen is a “mailto:” and not “tel:” and the email address at the top is “tel:” and not “mailto:” You might want to fix this.

Hope this is helpful!

2 Likes

I found out that BranchCache on my W10 is disabled. Should I enable it?

I activated the VPN with Hola, but nothing has changed. I still have no access. I can access both the site and the wordpress of the site through Microsoft Edge, but through Chrome nothing.

I will change the maito by tel. Thanks for letting me know.

Glad it works!

Try clearing your cache and cookies in Chome Browser.

Were we able to solve / help you solve everything?

2 Likes

I deleted my more than 2,000 cookies and hundreds of important connections to change nothing. I still have no access to wp_admin through chrome.

Except for the chrome connection, yes, they helped a lot. Finally, I need help to configure the SSP of my email on infinityfree. Cname, mx and other configurations are completed and verified, but the SSP does not want to work.

Try using Google Public DNS instead of the one from your ISP.
It should solve that problem.

I can see you website without a problem.

1 Like

I followed all the procedures, but the settings do not accept the new information. The errors are as follows:
Invalid IP addresses
Invalid DNS suffixes

I tested it on my chrome on the smartphone and it worked, but on the PC it still doesn’t work, I don’t know what to do anymore.

I found myself obliged to change everything to Edge to keep working.

Perhaps you shd read this…

That’s unrelated to the SSL certificate. An SSL certificate - whichever one you use and regardless of the installation method - just makes your website capable of HTTPS. Actually using HTTPS on your site is always configured separately.

You don’t need a CA chain. Your website will work fine without it.

So what did you see?

And like both @Thewebuser22 and I am repeatedly asking you: WHAT DO YOU SEE?!?!

“It didn’t work” could be anything. What “did not work”? Were you unable to get the certificate? Were you unable to install the certificate? Were you unable to access the website with HTTPS after? Were you unable to force the website to HTTPS after? Does the site not work with HTTPS at all or are only certain elements of the page not looking the way they are supposed to?

If it works on Edge but not in Chrome on the same computer, then it’s very likely to be a configuration issue in Chrome. Maybe some plugin that’s messing with the connection? Or a network proxy that’s configured there? Or some other setting?

So again: WHAT DO YOU SEE?

2 Likes

Hey I read this, but my cloudfire is not activated in infinityfree, I used another procedure that worked. My ssl is active but generated an error on my machine that prevents any browser from detecting my site, now on https except microsoft edge.

And before you present me possible solutions presented in this forum, I already notice that I tried everything I found here, everything I found on the web, more than 30 configuration options, dns, cache, ip, browser, nothing solved the problem.
Even a professional I contracted to try to solve this and the same could not. Said that the only appropriate solution would be to format the HD, but this is out of the question for this HD (it has errors on the disk that resolved when upgrading to windows 10, if format I may end up losing it in the process). I eventually decided to migrate all my work to Microsoft Edge and continue my edits.

So it is a laptop/pc hdd that is causing all the trouble. Which explains why all the things do not work…???

2 Likes

If it works in edge than it might be something wrong with your chrome on PC. It is nothing related to server side or ssl issue. It might be chrome caches or misconfiguration. You can try firefox, opera or any other browser, I am sure your site will work there also as It works in edge.

Agreed. If chrome continues to be a problem (And you really want to be able to use it), uninstall and reinstall it. That may fix anything that is messed up. After a full reinstall, clear EVERYTHING in chome://settings (Cache, Cookies, Site data, ect.).
Hope this helps!

EDIT: Thanks @anon19508339 for clarifying about clearing passwords.

1 Like

I dont agree with idea of clearing saved passwords, as it does not store anything else besides passwords.

As I mentioned, does not take in any browser, except EDGE, that is, does not take Firefox, does not take Opera, does not take any browser other than EDGE.

It’s not a cache or any other reason. I know said because I tested everything, dozens of tutorials. I even soured chrome, uninstalled and reinstalled. I did a full scan on everything related to internet and it didn’t work.

I’ve already given up chrome on that computer. Edge is meeting my browser needs perfectly.

I’ve done that before and it didn’t work.

Yes, although this does not make any sense, since it only happened after the ssl became active. And the browser errors are referring to the connection to the site server.

E com razão, porque isso também não deu certo, mas eu fiz um backup de tudo que estava salvo no cromo por garantia.

Forget about this browser problem. There’s no solution. For sure this is computer problem (SO or hardware). There’s no other explanation.

My only problem now is just activate the SSP function of zoho mail email in InfinityFree, just missing this to work right, but I think it would be better for me to start a new post to facilitate for those who are having the same problem as me.
Here there are three different subjects already.

Strange as for me, your site is working fine on chrome. Refer to the screenshot below!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.