Site not loading; Security Alert

My site https://learningwithexperts.ml is loading perfect for me but not for my visitor’s, it is saying “Security Alert”.

How to fix this, please help…

It worked for me fine. Hoever, if it’s still not loading for your visitors, that might be an error of your SSL certificate. You might want to post the screen shot of the exact error screen.

Well it worked with me too!
There’s no problem,

Can you please elaborate what kind of “Security Alert” you are talking about?
Cause I might help you if I know what’s the problem, a specified problem.

Thanks for showing help, please see the screenshot taken by one of my visitor…

@DhananjayS said:

Thanks for showing help, please see the screenshot taken by one of my visitor…

I think it’s clearly visible. Certificate authority is invalid. Try getting certificate from some one else, or check your configuration or use CloudFlare.

P.S.: I’m not getting that error on the URL you provided in the first post. I’m using Chrome on Windows.

Also, if you want to go on with using that same certificate, tell that user to check the certificate. It can be done by touching the padlock icon in the address bar > Details > Certificate information. Check the certificate there.

@DhananjayS
Well,
Can I please may know what kind of browser his using?
Android version?
Browser version?

Cause with this much info,
I might help!

Cause I already helped one I think on letsencrypt community!

The SSL certificate was installed just fine but your browser may have cached the invalid certificate. Please try to open your website in private browsing mode.

Clarification of some issue’s:

The user’s are seeing “Security Error” {Not as in screenshot} when they click on link that is posted by me on “Massanger”, but when they copy the link to Normal Chrome {Not Incognito Mode} they can perfectly open the link.

But as per the screenshot, it seems one of my visitor is facing this issue in chrome…

@DhananjayS said:
Clarification of some issue’s:

The user’s are seeing “Security Error” {Not as in screenshot} when they click on link that is posted by me on “Massanger”, but when they copy the link to Normal Chrome {Not Incognito Mode} they can perfectly open the link.

But as per the screenshot, it seems one of my visitor is facing this issue in chrome…

Then the visitor has likely cached the bad certificate and the visitor just needs to wait for a day or so for the cache to be cleared.

@Admin said:

Then the visitor has likely cached the bad certificate and the visitor just needs to wait for a day or so for the cache to be cleared.

Thanks it worked, now the visitor’s can see my site…

Thanks for you all three…

Here I found the exact Problem

Please go to: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/

Input URL: https://learningwithexperts.ml

And click on “Fetch new Scrape Information”, error’s will be displayed.

How to fix those?

I don’t know why you’re even using it? As long as your site is accessible, you don’t need to check for error. If you really want to, you can check in browser’s console, you’ll see a hell lot of them on most sites. (including Facebook’s own website and even the webpage that’s pointing those errors on your website).

Anyways, about your errors, if your SSL certificate if from CloudFlare, the SSL issue can be ignored. What really matters to the end users is the site is accessible. A few go and see that you’re HTTPS. Most users don’t even know or care about it. And a really little percentage of users who’ll see that you’ve HTTPS will go and check your certifcate’s path and all. And yeah, you can go to CloudFlare’s Crypto > SSL > Help. You’ll know more about their SSL there. And anyways, InfinityFree doesn’t support Full (Strict) mode of CloudFlare SSL. So, don’t set that even if it seems more secure.

Talking about the second error, I don’t really know what property is Facebook talking about.

I’d say, relax. You can ignore these errors.

@VPHrishikesh, thanks…

but my SSL certificate is from COMODO not CLOUDFLARE…

Did you just read my commnets about CloudFlare? I also said, as long as your website is working, don’t worry about errors.