Site not loading

please i am having this error message on my site Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.9janews.ml (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

do you try it with https://www.9janews.ml ?

if no probably it’s a caching issuie

1 Like

its just a new domain i just hosted here, i can’t even access my wp admin page please how can i fix this

You need to install a SSL certificate. The good and easy way to do this is by signing up to Cloudflare through this link and changing the nameservers to the Cloudflare ones.

please can you give me the dns configuration

From this KB article:

First, delete all DNS records currently in Cloudflare. Then, you’ll want to add the following DNS records:

• CNAME record with source @ and the target being your account’s main domain. How to find your main domain.
  • CNAME record with source www and target @ .
  • MX record with source @ and target mx.epizy.com (to receive email).
  • An additional CNAME record for every subdomain. So if you have a subdomain “blog”, you need to add a CNAME record with source blog and target @ .

please i have done everything and Cloudflare is now protecting your site but am still having that error message and my site is not loading

Your website is loading fine for me. For you it’s a DNS propagation issue, so you need to wait at least 72 hours for your website to work with the new changes.

please sir help me sometime my website load and when i try to access my wp admin page the error comes up again

It’s still DNS propagation issue, because for me wp-admin works also fine.

so i should still wait for 72hours ?

You may also clear the browser cache, and configure a faster DNS resolver on your device.

don’t understand don’t know how to do that please give me some tip

To clear your browser cache, follow the instructions the browser developer or someone else gave you to do that.

To change the DNS resolver follow the guide present on 1.1.1.1’s DNS resolver website.

1 Like

please ever since yesterday i made the 1.1.1.1 DNS configuration you ask me to my have been working fine not up till today i now find out that my site is only working on my pc but not working on mobile
showing me this error message
your connection is not private
attackers might be trying to steal your information from 9janews.ml

please help me

You need to do the same steps on mobile, but downloading the 1.1.1.1 app on your phone, and setting up a VPN connection.

so what about other visitors, do i expect them to do the same?

If they see your website with HTTPS, then you don’t expect them to do the same.

won’t them have the same error message am having?

Yes, they won’t.