Site not loading!

Hi…I check my website 3 or 4 times a day…and sometimes it just not opens…keeps waitting and waitting and does not loads!
Other times loads very well!!!
Any ideas?! I know is not my internet connection though!
Thanks!

Same problem here. It’s because of the hosting service… We only need to wait or switch to another host service

@Alienoiz

I assume it is about this domain Click here

First Byte Time is OK

but the rest of the time is wasted on large images and processing of everything by the browser.

This image can be much smaller file size and progressive

• Files/Image/backg.jpg

drag and drop it here https://tinypng.com/
(you can do the same with all the other pictures)

and then upload that newer version to the server

If you can - use the latest version of jQuery

because the current you are calling has security vulnerabilities

Why sometimes your website works and sometimes it doesn’t - I don’t have enough data to respond adequately

It really sometimes takes too long

2 Likes

As I told you in your other topic, this is probably something with your site, not IF’s severs. Of course, you did not follow the template and provide a domain, so we can’t exactly check anything for you.

@Alienoiz, in the future, make sure all your images are tiny, and run them through image simplifies. The larger an image is, the longer it takes the browser to download. If the website is too large, the browser will decide to show an error message instead. Good luck with your site!

The thing is that a lot of times it loads very well and quickly…other times takes too long or not even loads…i will try to fix the image thing with a smaller sized image…thanks!

I will try to fix a smaller image size…although it loads very well sometimes…very fast and with no problems…other times just simply takes too long or not even loads!!!

That might be due to cache. If the browser has already downloaded the large image, it won’t redownload it again unless the name, size, etc. is different. When you load the browser while the image is cached, it won’t download the image (as it already has it stored), and show faster. Other times it loads slowly because the image may have been changed, or the cache period expired.
Hope that helped!

OK…thanks…i will try a different image in next upload!

1 Like

It can also be that a particular IP (on which your domain is) is under load or under DDoS attack
or there is some other problem like a bad disk which then has problems until it manages to load all the files.

there can really be a lot of reasons

Well… i guess your servers are running slow…i took 15 minutes to upload my site of 8MB aprox…
and i see a lot of people complainning with same and similar issues!!
Please double check your servers :slight_smile: …Thanks!

1 Like

The servers are running just fine.

How are you uploading? Note that the file manager is slow and not the best. Use FileZilla instead.

The other issues have to do with Cloudflare and nameservers, not the actual servers.

Thanks!

I am uploading with WinSCP

i have fixed the background image thing…the same is still happening! Site sometimes loads well…sometimes takes too long…i also experienced long time uploading files with WinSCP…normally it takes one minute to upload my website (8mb aprox.)…it took more than 15 minutes last 2 times!!!
My traffic on internet is ok…no speed problems for other purposes…just this!!

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Also, can you please share your domain name?

here: https://www.psytranceplugins.com

Ok to me

1 Like

Sometimes is ok sometimes not!!!

Did you clear your cache? That is the issue here.

yes i cleared my cache…same is hapenning…but less times during the day!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.